Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale -- my picks

Okay ladies...the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, THE SALE OF ALL SALES, is coming mid-July.  I got to pre-shop the sale, and let me tell you the selection is great (especially in shoes)!  Unfortunately I cannot add pictures for most items, as they are not yet on the website.  You can look in the anniversary catalog to see my picks (my catalog arrived yesterday).

1)  Bobbi Brown "chocolate and navy set" $75:  5 gorgeous eye shadows, mascara, lip gloss, lipstick in Brownie, caviar ink eye liner.  GREAT deal for my favorite makeup brand!

2)  Kut from the Kloth skinny jeans $45.90 and Cookie Jeans skinny bootcut $99.

3)  Cole Haan Avalon riding boot $229.90 in chocolate (that's over a $100 savings for these high quality boots!).

4)  AGL leather flats on sale!  These sumptuous leather flats (handmade in Italy!) NEVER go on sale, but they will be soon!  They come in black/pewter, chocolate/bronze, and ivory/black colorways...and have an adorable chain detail across the cap-toe.  My best find of the sale!  

5)  Cute athletic jackets from Nike in white and lavendar and a Zella athletic jacket in green.  Great for jazzing up your workout clothes.

6)  Amazing bras (Natori, Wacoal, Chantelle) and Honeydew undies!

7)  Adorable multi-colored infinity scarf (comes in a variety of color ranges, but I love the coral).

8)  For my son:  Volcom shark hoodie (he has been dying for one of these!), faux leather jacket (only $39!), Nike tennis shoes, thermal shirts and soccer/sport clothes.

9)  What I'd love to buy, but won't (because, hey, you can't have it all!):  DKNY trench coat -- so chic! ($98.90), Kooba python bag ($349.90 -- this is an AMAZING price for a Kooba bag), Alexis Bittar hinged bangles -- an instant classic ($176.90), gorgeous Via Spiga dress pumps in snake print ($129), Elie Tahari grey and black jacket -- so cool ($218.90), Me Too Ankle bootie with hidden platform -- hot to trot! (72.90).

2 comments:

  1. #5 "great for JAZZing up your workout clothes" ;)
    -Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly...Jazzercising up your workout wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete