Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas idea #1 -- bird motifs

Hello friends!  Christmas is really just around the corner, and so now is the time I start buying Christmas gifts.  If you start now, you run less of a risk of an item selling out before you can scoop it up!  I will be doing a series of blog posts on great gift ideas.  I hope you like them as much as I do!



I am crazy about birds...bird watching and items with bird motifs alike! I found this birdie plate set at West Elm and thought it would be an amazing Christmas gift for a naturalist. The plates are simple yet elegant and would be perfect for appetizers. $29 at westelm.com


The chickadee snow globe from the Sundance store (sundancejewelry.com) just puts a smile on my face. The engraving says "Joys are our wings". How true! What a charming gift this would be. $35







No comments:

Post a Comment