Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spring delights

I know it is cold and snowy here in Denver, but in January, my mind turns to all things SPRING!  I long for tropical beaches and fun, umbrella drinks!  Here are a few items that make me think of warm weather.


I have been longing for these gorgeous espadrilles by Stuart Weitzman ever since I saw Jennifer Aniston wearing them in a magazine last year.  They are the perfect neutral shade; they would go with anything.  These espadrilles fit the ankle perfectly and elongate the leg.  Every woman needs an espadrille in their shoe wardrobe!  This shoe is pricey at $368, and I consider it "THE espadrille", but you can find much more reasonable versions this spring!  This shoe also comes in a lower-heeled version for $298 at Nordstrom.

This bag by Christopher Kon is perfectly understated with sumptuous leather.  I ADORE the orange accents and fold-over detail.  You can make this a shoulder bag or a cross-body bag by adjusting the strap.  So chic!  $228 at Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment