Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Swimmates - a great swimsuit!

Hello ladies!  Summer is upon us, and so is the dreaded BATHING SUIT SHOPPING.  But worry no more!  I have found an adorable swim suit system by Land's End, called "SwimMates".  I could not get an image of it, so you will have to go to www.landsend.com to see for yourself!  But trust me it is CUTE!

Here is how Swim Mates works:
1)  Select a bikini top (don't worry if you don't want to show midriff, you can cover it!)
2)  Select a cami top (either the Henley (my fave!), scoopneck, or racerback...all three cover the midriff)
3)  Select a bikini bottom (they come in two coverages, low rise bikini and mid rise for more coverage)
4)  Optional:  Select a swim skirt or cover up shorts to layer over your bottoms.

Then all you need to do is layer your look.  I am in love with the Halter Bikini top, low rise dot bikini bottoms and striped henley cami.  Have fun building your own swim suit look!

No comments:

Post a Comment