Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hurry, go to JCrew.com!

Sometimes a few bargains come our way!  Doesn't it just make you smile!!!  I was browsing JCrew's website, and I found a BEAUTIFUL tote bag called the "Hockney Tote".  It comes in brown leather, orchid/lavendar and a fun coral-pink color.  This tote screams RICH and I have found JCrew's leather goods to be impeccable.  It is on sale for $228, but you get an extra 30% off (type in EXTRA30), bringing this stunning bag down to $159!  You've got to check it out.

Additionally, I found the Handcut Flower Art Tee for $19.99.  With the extra 30% off...it's a whopping $14.  JCrew's Chino shorts are  very well made.  They come in a variety of colors and three different lengths (5", 7", 9").  Snap up these sales while you can!  Happy summer!

2 comments:

  1. Just bought this shirt at JCrew and must say I am loving those deals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds do think alike, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete