Monday, June 7, 2010

Perfect summer dress & breezy top




Oh my goodness, this dress is perfection.  It is made of jersey, therefore it is super comfortable and won't wrinkle.  It drapes beautifully off the body, and best of all, you can wear your bra with it!  I am forever on the hunt for a great dress that can take a regular bra.  This dress comes in a soft grey color, but I am in love with the lilac.  It really is important to buy a dress BEFORE you need it!  That way, you won't buy a "so-so" dress out of desperation.  This dress would be perfect for a spring or summer wedding, a baby shower, a bridal shower, meeting your boyfriend's parents for the first time, a date night with your husband, etc.  Pair it with the new lighter fabric Spanx and flesh-colored wedges, and you are set!  Anthropologie, $158.


Safari inspired fashion is big this summer, and I've yet to find a safari top more beautiful than this one.  My friend, Stacey, tried it on and I could not believe how flattering it was.  It nips in slightly at the waist and covers that dubious upper arm area that some of us try to hide!  It is very sheer and lightweight, therefore I would recommend wearing a tank top underneath.  This top is a keeper!  Anthropologie, $88.

No comments:

Post a Comment