Sunday, October 3, 2010

Flattering cargos

Okay, I have been looking for army green cargos that don't make my thighs look as wide as the Grand Canyon.  Military cargos have been all over the magazines lately, and I think they are super cute...but I wasn't sure if this trend was for me.  I have a curvy figure, and cargos seem like they work more for straight figures.  Not so with Sanctuary's "Peace" Skinny leg belted cargo pants!  The pockets are strategically placed BELOW the thigh area and look amazingly flattering on a curvy figure.  The pants are comfortable and stretchy.

I like to roll them up for a more casual look and pair them with sandals.  They look great with a basic tee shirt and fun jewelry, or with a cashmere cardigan and boots.  The best part is that these versatile cargos are on sale for $58.90 at Nordstrom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment