Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sexy, yet comfortable boot

"Lustre" boot, Nordstrom, $139.95
Hello ladies!  An ankle boot should be in every woman's closet and I am ALWAYS on the hunt for fashionable, comfortable boots.  I have found them...these are the real deal!  The Franco Sarto "Lustre" boot is so sexy (amazing back zipper detail!), but with the hidden platform inside, also very wearable.  I know they appear to have a very high heel, but trust me, the platform really makes the heel only 2.5 inches.  Pure genius!  These boots come in black and a beautiful chestnut brown.  They would be perfectly at home with boot cut or skinny ankle jeans, and just as good with your work pants.

If you buy these boots, I am betting you will get three years wear out of them.  High quality and high fashion makes the $ per wear very low indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment