Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thanksgiving decor

It seems like we are flying through fall and Thanksgiving will be here before you know it!  I just bought my turkey gravy base from William Sonoma today, trying to get a jump on it before they sell out!  To me, decorating for Thanksgiving is more fun than cooking for Thanksgiving, probably because my cooking skills leave much to leave desired.  I love the Finnish designer Marimekko & her Kumina Neutral tablecloths and napkins are GORGEOUS for Thanksgiving.  I encourage you to check them out on Crate and Barrel online, although the online colors do not even remotely do it justice!  Stunning blue, olive green, brown, mustard and gold.  The tablecloths come in all sizes and shapes.

Marimekko tablecoths and napkin squares, Crate and Barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment