Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bobbi Brown Holiday

Yes, I am a certified Bobbi Brown junkie.  I love everything about her makeup, but mostly I love how it gives the skin and eyes a beautiful glow.  Truly, even men notice it!  I also adore the "no-budge" quality of her gel eyeliner and cream shadows.

Bobbi Brown usually comes out with beautiful holiday palettes and this season is no exception.  There isn't a bad one in the bunch!  If you are looking for an inexpensive but "WOW" gift for a girlfriend, her small classic and party palettes are only $25!  For three eye shadows, two lipstick pots and a gloss, that is an absolute steal!  I've listed all my favorites below.  Available at Nordstrom and www.bobbibrown.com.  Enjoy!

Classic palette $25

Party Palette, $25

Mini Brush set, $60

Neutral eye palette, $60



No comments:

Post a Comment