Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New British purse line

Radley London "Cambridge" satchel, $278, www.nordstrom.com
I've seen Radley London bags in fashion magazines for years and have always thought they look amazing.  I've looked online for them, and could only find them sold in the UK.  I was walking through my neighborhood Nordstrom and absolutely stopped in my tracks when I saw this bag.  I am so excited they are now carrying this line!  The leather is sumptuous, the stitching is perfect, the color is exquisite (it is called regal (very fitting), but also comes in tan and black).  The only thing I would remove is the little scottie that is hanging on the left (it is removable...it's the company's logo).  This bag is so classically beautiful that you could carry it for years on end, and it would still look fashionable.  I am in love with this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment