Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Anthropologie finds...

Well, it certainly isn't a stretch that I found some great items at Anthropologie!  I can barely walk into this store without feeling compelled to buy something.  Today was no exception!  Here are two particularly cute finds.


The "Coin Purse Cardigan" by liaMolly is as sweet in person as it is in the picture.  I think this is a very special sweater.  It just puts a smile on my face!  Check out the adorable coin purses attached to the sweater.  Look at the unusual color combinations...the turquoise with the orange, browns and golds.  Ingenious.

The "Herringbone Sweater Jacket" is so flattering.  It would look amazing on a woman with a slimmer waist.  The scarf detailing adds visual interest up top and makes this jacket truly unique.  I love the ivory color, but it also comes in a tweedy black/gray combination.  Pair this with either trouser jeans or skinny jeans with your riding boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment