Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall must-haves

Hello lovely ladies!  I've had many people ask me what are "The Buys" for the season.  There are so many great trends for fall, that I had a really hard time choosing!  After much thought, here is my short list.


1)  Gray jeans:  Why?  I have never thought blue jeans look good with navy, teal, turquoise and french blue tops.  I just think these colors fall flat when wore with denim.  Gray denim is the answer!  These jeans look GREAT with blue tones on top.  My new favorite!  Kut by the Kloth Diana jeans in Ominous Wash, $69 from Nordstrom.

2)  Crisp white shirt:  Tailored white shirts have always been a universal wardrobe staple but I've yet to find one that works for me.  Mission recently accomplished!  I found one at Express that I really like (and don't worry...if white isn't a great color on you, this top comes in a wide variety of colors).  It has a slight v-neck (very flattering for bustier women) and is nipped in at the waist.  It would look equally good for work or play!  Essential Stretch Military Shirt $49.90, express.com.

3)  Boots:  You just have to own a pair of calf-to-knee height riding boots.  These boots are so versatile and have never been "out" to my knowledge!  They look great with skinny jeans tucked in, with skirts and tights, or under pants.  Buy either black or brown...whichever color works best for your wardrobe.

4)  OPI Nail Polish -- Ski Teal We Drop.  I can't believe how much I like this teal nail color!  So surprising!  



No comments:

Post a Comment