Monday, September 13, 2010

Hoping and longing for...

Every fall, there are a few things for which I absolutely flip my lid.  This does not mean that I can get them, but a girl can dream!  This year, I am hoping and longing for the following:



1)  Autumn Cashmere sweater -- Oh this sweater!  I am not sure if it is the fact that it is cashmere (my favorite), the beautiful wheat color that goes with EVERYTHING, or the adorable double placket...but I am sold.  Love it!

2)  Kooba Greta convertible bag -- Kooba makes a beautiful bag, and their leather is sumptuous.  This crossbody is large enough to hold all that you need (money, cell phone, lip gloss, powder, etc) but not too large that it is cumbersome.  I have been looking for that perfect crossbody, and I think I've found it!

3)  Kooba Cinched Leather Shoulder Tote -- My love affair with bags is never ending.  I would spend all my money on purses and live in a car if it were reasonable!  This bag, in a surprisingly versatile mauve-colored snake skin, is perfection.

4)  Bobbi Brown lip gloss in Black Chocolate -- Red lips are BIG for fall.  Since I am so fair, I shy away from bold red lips...but I loved this sheer red lip gloss from Bobbi Brown.  It was punchy enough to add color to my lips, but didn't overpower my face.  Plus, I am a sucker for anything Bobbi Brown.  Her makeup is sensational!

No comments:

Post a Comment