Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nine West shoe love

I really like Nine West shoes...I find them to be very well made.  Here are a few of my favorite Nine West shoes for spring.  All available at ninewest.com.

This Pila flat is so cute, I just can't wait to try them on.  Stripes are BIG for spring and summer, and this is a fun & unexpected way to incorporate this trend into your wardrobe.  They come in two color ways, bronze and rose, both equally adorable.  They go on sale on May 24th and are $79.   

I am always on the lookout for a two inch heel.  So practical and comfortable!  This Alvet Sandal fits the bill.  It comes in four beautiful colors, but the grey leather is the perfect neutral against many skin tones.  This sandal would be adorable with cropped pants or a summer skirt or dress.  Style and comfort...heaven!  $79

The Braxton Wedge is perfectly "summer" with its' blue and green toned straps.  Wouldn't this shoe pop with a white eyelet dress?  I love the high platform on the Braxton wedge...a great way to add height without having to wear super-high heels.  $99

  
Pila Flat, $79
Alvet Sandal, $79

Braxton Wedge, $99

No comments:

Post a Comment