Thursday, March 31, 2011

Snazzing cutting boards

Again, an amazing Etsy.com find.  I love giving gifts that really represent a person's spirit and attitude, and oftentimes that was shaped by where a person grew up.  I grew up in Wyoming and I always jump at the chance to get cute Wyoming accessories (candles, pillows, glasses, etc) for myself and my Wyoming friends.  It just makes us smile to remember our youth!

The artisan shop called "A.Heirloom" on Etsy makes the cutest state and country cutting boards for only $40.  I just LOVE these!  Get ready, because I will be giving these out for Christmas first chance I get (did I mention I buy Christmas gifts all year round?!?).  They would also make a PERFECT housewarming gift.    http://www.etsy.com/shop/aheirloom

Australia!

Missouri!

No comments:

Post a Comment