Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bottoms up

Shorts can, at times, be super boring.  Don't we all have a closet full of khaki shorts?  Please don't get me wrong, I love my Jcrew chino shorts, but I usually let my tops do the talking.  These shorts from (where else?) Anthropologie are anything but boring, and make a statement all on their own.

Tribal prints are huge for spring/summer and the two patterns of "Karisimbi shorts" perfectly embody that trend.  They are five inches long...not too short, not too long for most legs!  Paired with a grey, white or black t-shirt, these shorts would elevate any old day at the zoo!

The "Compass Point" shorts capture that nautical vibe which is ALWAYS in style.  I love white shorts, but the cute buttons really sold me...and what doesn't go with white???

Karisimbi shorts, $78, anthropologie.com 

Karisimbi shorts, $78, anthropologie.com

Compass point shorts, $78, anthropologie.com

1 comment: