Saturday, April 2, 2011

Don't skirt the issue!

One of my favorite things about warm weather?  Skirts.  They are just as easy to thrown on as shorts, and are perfect when you want to catch a breeze!  Skirts can be casual or dressy, depending on your mood.

If money were no object, I would buy the "Tribal Stained Glass" skirt at anthropologie.  At $328 it is too pricey for me to buy, but I am going to keep any eye on this one...I am predicting it will go on sale!  The colors and pattern are perfection.  I think pairing it with a black tank top, long necklace and black wedges would be stunning.

The "Go Anywhere" skirt reminds me of my friend Stacey.  She loves easy, jersey skirts and looks great in royal blue.  That's a smart match!  Since she sends me money to buy clothes for her, this is one is going in the shopping cart.

I think hot pink is a happy, perky color.  Bright colors are huge for spring and summer, and this "Drawing Parallels" skirt fits the bill.  Since it is slightly voluminous, it would look best with a fitted top, tucked-in tight.  Pair it with metallic flat sandals!

Since I am on a big Anthropologie kick, you know where you can find these!
Tribal Stained Glass skirt, $328, anthropologie.com

Go Anywhere skirt, $78, anthropologie.com

Drawing Parallels skirt, $68, anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment