Saturday, April 2, 2011

Terrific outfit

While perusing the internet, I stumbled upon a few things I loved, and think would be such a statement when worn together.  This Taken Aback pullover, by Eloise, looks relaxed and cozy.  But when I saw the back and I was smitten.  Could that be cuter?  A casual pullover is elevated to a chic sweatshirt...that is special!

At $88, the Holding Horses cropped jeans seems like a real steal.  Why do jeans now cost $200?  Somewhere in the past five years my expectations have changed and I feel like an $88 pair of jeans is a bargain.  I digress!  A good quality, nice fitting pair of cropped jeans is a wardrobe essential, particularly for spring.  

Now, you could pair this outfit with a pair of Chuck Taylors and look adorable.  But why not add something completely unexpected?  These platform wedges by Dolce Vita are just plain awesome.  I am in love!  Paired with the cropped jeans and almost any top, you would look over-the-top chic.  Just GO FOR IT!

Taken Aback pullover, $78, anthropologie.com

Taken Aback / back view!, anthropologie.com

Holding Horses cropped jeans, $88, anthropologie.com

Dolce Vita Jade shoe, $179.95, nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment