Friday, April 1, 2011

Yippee! New Fit Flops!

As I have mentioned before, I am a Fit Flop JUNKIE, a veritable "flop-aholic"!  I just love these shoes and could sing their praises all day long. They feel like nothing I've ever put on my feet...even more comfortable than walking barefoot.  I like them so much,  I use them as my house shoes.  The fact that they have toning properties...well, so much the better!

The founder of Bliss Spas actually introduced the Fit Flop and so when new styles are released, you will find them at www.blissworld.com first.  I adore a buckle, and so I have my eyes on the new Hooper Fit Flop in Buff ($79).  Perfectly neutral!  If a bit of "bling" is your thing, the new Rokkit Fit Flop ($99) is the one for you.  I like the Bronze Dore color.

I think this new Earth "Earthies Bonaire" ($139) shoe is ADORABLE in grey!  Although I have not worn this brand, I hear it is a brand that makes very comfortable shoes.  That it is fashionable is an extra bonus.  All shoes available at blissworld.com.  Enter code MARCH20 by 4/30/11 and receive $20 off your order of $100 or more.





No comments:

Post a Comment