Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gilt without the Guilt!

My sister in law, Cyndi, introduced me to Gilt.com and I have to say, I am completely addicted to this website. Gilt is a free membership website, whereby you are invited to view a well-edited selection of designer merchandise for "sample sales" prices. Their selection changes daily, and when something is gone, it is GONE! I truly get giddy about Gilt! If you are looking for that perfect accessory (i.e. statement ring or necklace, scarf, handbag), Gilt is absolutely worth a look. They also carry amazing things for the home, like beach towels, stationery, rugs, coasters, etc.

Here is a small sampling of some of my Gilt finds: Missoni scarves at a fraction of their asking price (every woman should have a knock-out scarf in their arsenal, and you just can't beat Missoni for delicious color combinations!), Chloe designer sunglasses, Beirn python handbags, Me & Ro Jewelry, Surya Rugs and Prada Infusion of Iris perfume.

Happy bargain hunting!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, if you love Gilt you have to try RueLaLa and Hautelook, both are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will sign up for RueLaLa today! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete