Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Latest beauty and accessory finds!















I have found a few things that I think are super cute in the beauty and accessories category that are just perfect for spring/summer.

1) Smashbox "Naked Beauty" Lip Gloss Collection -- $25 at Nordstroms or Sephora.
These mini lip glosses are so sheer, and the colors are gorgeous! Perfect colors for spring and summer...there is not one color in the collection that I don't love. You could fit one of these lip glosses in your pocket and no one would ever know! Perfect for touch-ups!

2) Sephora Collection Precision Pore Cleansing Pad -- $5 at Sephora. This extremely soft and gentle pad is perfect for cleansing and exfoliating the face. In the summer, with prime "grime build-up", this cleansing pad will be my "go-to" item. I have sensitive skin, and my skin simply glowed after I used it. Not that scrubbed-to-death feeling!

3) End of the Rainbow earrings -- $38 at Anthropologie. At $38, these beautiful earrings feel like at steal! Because of the colorful beads, these earrings would compliment most any item in your wardrobe. Go for it!

4) Friendship bracelets are back with a decidedly adult feel. Banana Republic and Dogeared are featuring delicate, colorfully braided bracelets, laced with gold and silver threads. You want to go for volume here, so I would recommend at least three bracelets at once.

2 comments: