Monday, May 3, 2010

Tips for the best looking hands and feet!

One of my best friends calls pedicures her "therapy". I personally need my therapy every three weeks or I look like I have pig trotters! Here are some of the best products out there for your hands and feet.

1. Diamancel Tough Buffer #1 -- this amazing foot buffer is covered in diamond dust and does not dull over time. Use it on dry feet and you will see them transformed. It makes a wonderful gift! Available at blissworld.com for $49.

2. Nivea Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream -- this hand cream is extremely inexpensive and available most everywhere. It smells like heaven and keeps hands moisturized, but not greasy. I keep a tube by the kitchen sink!

3. Kiehl's Imperial Body Balm -- This incredible lotion is packaged in a chic black tub that will look beautiful on your nightstand. I use this thick honey scented balm on my hands every night to keep them smooth and soft. $42 at Nordstroms.

4. Polish -- These are my favorite polishes that I return to again and again. They will make your feet or hands look elegant or edgy. OPI Dulce de Leche (beautiful caramel-pink), Essie A-List (the perfect blue-red), Lippman Dark Side of the Moon (deep, dark purple), Lippmann Just Walk Away Renee (vampy, burgundy red), Chanel Dazzling (rich orange-based red), Orly Top-2-Bottom clear coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment