Sunday, May 2, 2010

My favorite spring accessories



There is nothing I love more than a great accessory...think scarf, handbag or shoes. They look great on EVERYONE regardless of size and can take a plain outfit and make it special. Here are a few of the things I am LOVING for spring.

1. Tarnish floral scarf -- This fun, funky scarf is only $48 and comes in a variety of great colors. I personally love the yellow and orange. It would look great over a perfect white tshirt! This scarf is available at Nordstroms.

2. Michael Kors large braided Astor handbag in "Sun" -- Yellow handbags are BIG for spring, and this $398 handbag fits the bill! The yellow is sunny but sophisticated. I think the tassel is kitschy! Also available at Nordstroms.

3. Straw fedora -- I didn't think I could wear this hat because I have a freakishly small head, but this looks REALLY CUTE on! This hat will spice up your tshirt and crop jeans, and give you a bit of an edge. $38 at Banana Republic.

4. Adorable umbrella -- You've got to have one of these! No black umbrellas allowed! Look for one with fun colors like this one from JCrew, which I got on sale for $14.

5. Edgy necklaces -- I like necklaces that add subtle detail to an outfit, but don't overwhelm it. These two tangled chain necklaces from Banana Republic are the PERFECT length...not too short, not too long. I like them so much I got one in gold and silver. Great price too!





No comments:

Post a Comment