Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Adorable pullovers




Anthropologie has the most adorable "lounge clothes" (truth be told, I wear them everywhere).  Their latest lounge wear offering is over-the-top cute.  From my previous posts, you probably know I am a sucker for a cowl neck ANYTHING!  This terrycloth lined cowl neck is perfection.  I think it would look great with a long sleeved t-shirt underneath as well.  It is called the Pahoehoe Flow Top and is $58 (comes in cream (my favorite) and grey).

The other lounge top that I am loving is called the Monthly Meet-up sweatshirt.  I LOVE the orange stripes.  It is super comfy and super flattering.  I have worn it with skinny jeans and boots, and it is quite fashionable (if I may say so myself!).  It comes in grey stripe and solid grey as well.  $78

No comments:

Post a Comment