Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day to you!

Hello lovely ladies!  I wish you all a very happy Valentines Day.  Here are a few items that might make a good gift for yourself, all from Sephora.





Sephora by OPI Urban Ballerina Mini Collection $18 - Oh this is the CUTEST nail polish palette.  Every color is wearable.  The pale pinks are perfect for fingernails, the electric purple and cool gray perfect for toes!  Gotta have it!

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment $22 -  My friend, Sheliah, gave me this for Christmas and I just LOVE it. It is emollient, and just lasts and lasts, even in this Denver dryness!  It gives your lips the prettiest rose tint.  While I love wearing it now, I think it will be particularly nice for spring.

Sephora Collection professional platinum foundation airbrush #56 ($32) - Everyone in the beauty industry will tell you that using a brush to apply foundation will give you a more flawless finish.  Normally I just pump foundation into my hand and mix it with my moisturizer, and then slather it on...but if I want a nicer finish, the brush is wear it's at!

3 comments:

  1. I have the sephora brush...I LOVE THE SEPHORA brush. It saves a ton of foundation by using it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post Yvette! I didn't know it saved foundation as well. Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! Glad you like the Sugar lip treatment. I love it, too.

    ReplyDelete