Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweet little french bakery

This post is about food not fashion, but this little French Bakery is so good, I wanted to share it with you all!  If you are ever in Highlands Ranch, take the time to check out Pierre Michel bakery.  It is located at the corner of Fairview and Highlands Ranch Parkway, in the Rubios parking lot.

I am a francophile, and therefore love all things french.  The owners, who moved to Colorado from France a few years ago (and have lovely french accents!) make their pastries fresh every morning.  My favorite is the almond croissant, which is the most heavenly thing I have ever tasted.  They sell out of these QUICKLY...so quickly, that I thought this "almond croissant" might be an urban legend!  They do exist...you just have to go early, or order them in advance.  The chocolate croissant is also a delight.  Or, you can go for lunch and order the delicious ham and brie sandwich.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment