Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shoes, shoes, shoes!

You know I love accessories.  I have really been into shoes lately and for some reason, expensive shoes!  This good taste of mine is a CURSE!  Dream with me...





Odeon sandals, JCrew, $148 -- These flat sandals come in a range of colors, but I am particularly fond of the mossy oak color with its' sand accents.  I've tried them on and they are super comfortable and very flattering on the leg.  They will also go with everything this spring and summer.  Love the ankle strap, but there is one caveat.  If you have a larger ankle, this may not be for you.  The ankle strap is very short.

Deveaux Suede Pump, JCrew, $198 -- Again, these pumps come in various colors, but I love the toffee for its' pop of mellow yellow!  With only a 2.75 inch heel (I love any heel under 3 inches), it is not too high to wear comfortably.  This would jazz up any spring and summer dress.

Stuart Weitzman Keyman, stuartweitzman.com, $325 -- Are these cut-out oxfords not the cutest oxfords you've ever seen?  I think they are so original, so fresh.  Wear them with wide leg trousers, boyfriend jeans, shorts...they would look perfect with most outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment