Thursday, February 24, 2011

GORGEOUS scarves

As you can tell from all my February posts, I am wishing for warmer weather.  I really am longing to lie on a beach with a coconut drink in my hand.  But alas, here I am in Denver and it is cold.  That won't stop me from preparing for warm weather, however!

These beautiful scarves from Theodora and Callum, with all their gorgeous color combinations, add a bit of sunshine to my day.  These scarves are LARGE, and so can be used so many different ways...as a skirt, miniskirt, halter dress, empire dress...you name it!  Not only can you browse their unique scarf collection at www.theodoraandcallum.com, but you can click on "Ways to Wear" to see their wardrobe versatility.  Be prepared to be inspired by these wearable works of art!  (all images from theodoraandcallum.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment