Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Orange crush

This might be the MOST ADORABLE purse I have ever laid eyes on!  I have always loved orange, but truly, I did not know it could look as good as it does in this Kate Spade bag.  I love that it is a crossbody (so functional!), I love that it looks like it could have been made in the 1970s (but has such staying power that it is still cool), and I love the 14 karat gold accents.  I am pining for this bag (and by the way, this picture does not do the color justice)!!!!

Kate Spade Essex Scout, $395, zappos.com



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, love! Have you seen the How about Orange blog? Http://howaboutorange.bloodspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't! You always give me the best tips, so I will check it out. Actually just saw this purse in person and it is NEON orange. My orange crush (on this) has died! In all the print ads it looks like a beautiful orange purse. I had NO IDEA it was neon!

    ReplyDelete